Mold Damage Restoration
When a home or building has moisture present, mold can quickly spread throughout a property in as little as 48 hours. Mold causes unhealthy living conditions and structural damage to your home.
Any visible mold over 10 square feet should be fixed by a qualified contractor following the EPA Standards and Guidelines.
For professional mold removal services in Abilene and the Big Country, call the mold remediation experts of ServiceMaster by A-Town Hi-Tech at (325) 692-0500!
The Mold Remediation Process
Goldmorr removal process is a new system of Mold staining removal that has revolutionized the way we handle mold. Using proprietary formulas, and new technology, The Master Goldmorr Technician returns your structure to health quickly and safely.
The Goldmoor System Advantage
- Tremendous savings
- No reconstruction
- Immediate test results
- Surface Application: Remediates visible mold staining with a proprietary topical solution.
- Non-Mechanical Air Scrubbing Application reduces airborne particulate and allows for any air sampling to be conducted within 4-6 hours instead of waiting 24-48 hrs.
- Verification: Can be conducted by a third party to verify the elimination of airborne particulate and mold staining.
Mold Damage Tips
Moisture is essential for mold growth. You’ll have to get rid of both the mold and excess water. Mold will grow again, if the moisture is not removed. Absorbent materials like ceiling tiles may have to be discarded.
Mold can cause health effects such as allergic reactions and illnesses. You’ll want to wear waterproof gloves during clean up, and do not touch mold or moldy items with bare hands. Respiratory protection should be used to prevent inhalation.
There are a variety of symptoms such exposure can cause, particularly to individuals with allergies or respiratory problems. Chronic inflammatory response syndrome is one such response. Some people may have more severe reactions, which may include fever and/or lung infections.
There are many compounds present in the indoor air of water damaged buildings. Given the health implications, it is imperative that any water damage is immediately addressed by the most professionally trained and experienced personnel in order to prevent the amplification of mold.
Removal of fungi and mold requires trained and professional personnel and many times an Industrial Hygienist to determine the magnitude of the indoor air problem.